Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) is seeking ambitious, intelligent, and talented students and offers them various scholarship opportunities for full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree studies.
Type of scholarship: tuition fee waiver 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% for the entire study period of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme taught in English.
Total number of scholarships: 3
- Proof of Lithuanian origin: copy of passport or a certificate or other document proving his/her Lithuanian origin.
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance or Letter of Conditional Acceptance issued by Vytautas Magnus University.
- Proof of English proficiency if the applicant is not a native speaker and/or had not received education in English or certificate proving his/her Lithuanian language level.
Minimum requirements for English language: B2 level (TOEFL 87-109 iBT/534-633 PBT, IELTS 5-6,5, Cambridge English First (FCE), BEC Vantage, Michigan ECCE, PTE General Level 3, TOEIC Listening & Reading 785, TOEIC Speaking & Writing 310).
- Documents (scanned copies) certifying the results of applicants scientific (art) production and (or) other scholarly activity if any.
- Motivation letter (reasons why you should be awarded with a scholarship, from 400 to 600 words.
Applicants are required to fill in the application form "Scholarship Application Form for Prospective Degree Students" and the required application documents online https://epasirasymas.vdu.lt/.
Please create a new account entering a Personal ID Number (or Passport Number for Non-European Union Citizens).
The scholarship application deadline for a newly accepted students is May 1, 2021.
Note: If there are vacant scholarships, the additional application for scholarships will be opened from June 1, 2021, until July 1, 2021.
You are eligible for Vytautas Magnus University Scholarship if you:
- Meet the University’s academic requirements (Admission score - not lower than 8,5) and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
- Meet English language entry requirements.
- Hold an offer (Letter of Acceptance) for a full-time Bachelor's or Master's Degree Programme at Vytautas Magnus University.
The selection committee will select candidates on the basis of the main criteria enumerated above. Priority will be given to the students with the higher than B2 English language knowledge, higher admission score, having results of their scientific (art) production, and (or) other scholarly activity.
Selected newly accepted candidates will be informed individually by May 21, 2021.
- Candidates are responsible for submitting a complete application. Vytautas Magnus University shall not be held responsible for late and/or incomplete applications.
- If the student for any reason terminates the study programme without obtaining the degree, he or she will have to fully reimburse the awarded scholarship to the university.
- The scholarship does not apply for Master's degree programmes "Sociolinguistics and Multilingualism" and "Sports Business Management".
VMU International Cooperation Department